Palmetto Spec is a 180,000 square foot commercial warehouse comprised of spread and continuous footings, slabs and site paving. The project team worked through numerous design changes and inclement weather to bring the primary scope in ahead of schedule while exceeding customer expectations. The Charleston BURG officially opened in 2015 and although this type of work is not new to Lithko, Palmetto Spec is the first true flatwork project in this area we have secured. For maximum efficiency, we utilized the Laser Screed in back to back placements.
- General Contractor: Samet Corporation
- Laser Screed: Precision Concrete Screeding
- 150,000 square feet of 6" Concrete Slab comprised of 3,200 cubic yards
- 4 placements at approximately 37,550 square feet
- Average Flatness: FF70 / FL50